Sadly we live in a world consumed with hatred, danger and trials; therefore, for me daily prayer for my family is essential.
I have experienced scripture to be full of wonderful passages to recite when praying not only for safety for your family, but also in times where there is a need for unity, wisdom, patience and understanding.
Here are a few for you to consider:
1. Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom; teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. – Colossians 3:16
2. Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.– 1 Corinthians 13:4-8
3. And as you wish that others would do to you, do so to them. -Luke 6:31
4. The Lord watch between you and me, when we are out of one another’s sight.– Genesis 31:49
5. Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate. – Mark 10:9
6. You, LORD, hear the desire of the afflicted; you encourage them, and you listen to their cry.– Psalm 10:17
7.The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you, the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace. – Numbers 6:24-26
Blessings To You This Day,